MtrackWAR stands for Mtrack Wireless Asset Recovery. It also represents the war that we are waging (and winning) against criminals targeting our clients.
Following on from the success of Mtrack, MtrackPro and Mtrack3 – with the world’s best recovery rate of 97% over the last 9 years – we have great pleasure in announcing our latest hardware platform, the MtrackWAR which represents the next level of technology in wireless asset tracking and recovery!
MtrackWAR is the only self-powered, totally wireless device that enables tracking and recovery of vehicles and assets throughout the country, indoors and out, above ground and below, using a combination of GSM, GPS and RF technology.
- Totally self-contained wireless device – all antennas are internal and built into the device. No wires to be found and cut.
- No interference with vehicle wiring harnesses – no risk to vehicle warranties. If the vehicle battery is tampered with, MtrackWAR is unaffected.
- Using the GSM network, MtrackWAR is not as easy to shield as purely GPS based systems. Unlike GPS, stolen goods can be traced inside vehicles, indoors, outdoors, and even underground such as in car parks, basements and garages. MtrackWAR does not need to “see the sky”.
- On a standard 1 hour sleep cycle and sending a health check once a day, the rechargeable battery will last an exceptional 12 months – embed and forget. Depending on application, trickle charging is also possible.
- No software requirement, as the reporting and mapping system is completely Web based. You can easily manage your assets from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
MtrackWAR is used to protect many types of assets in a wide range of businesses. In summary, the main applications are:- Goods in Transit, Couriers, Plant and Machinery Hire, Retailers, Construction Company, Car Dealerships, Cars, Motor Bikes, Caravans, Boats, Jet Ski’s, Banks, Cash In Transit, Insurance, Generators, Air Conditioners, Computers, Solar Panels etc can all be secured.
Virtually any valuable moveable asset can be protected.
MtrackWAR is available from July 2017.
South African Electronic Tracking Systems Ltd T/A Mtrack:
Why listen to the disgruntled voice in the team?
Employee Productivity: Why Google Employees are More Productive.
Keep up to date with industry related business tips, tricks and advice
Related Service Providers:
Themed ‘Logistics through Innovation and technology’, the SAAFF Congress 2018 will focus on innovative technology With the SAAFF Congress 2018 only weeks away, industry stakeholders are preparing for an exciting and full Programme. “With 16 presentations, 3 social/networking events and
Why are you better off hiring an incentive travel company? There are a lot of companies out there planning incentive travel programmes using only internal resources. Often, that means assigning a meeting planner or charging someone in sales or marketing
The Pilatus PC-24 will be based in South Africa at Cape Town International Airport ExecuJet, part of the Luxaviation Group, is announcing that it will be the first business aviation company to operate and manage a Pilatus PC-24 Super Versatile