MtrackWAR stands for Mtrack Wireless Asset Recovery. It also represents the war that we are waging (and winning) against criminals targeting our clients.
Following on from the success of Mtrack, MtrackPro and Mtrack3 – with the world’s best recovery rate of 97% over the last 9 years – we have great pleasure in announcing our latest hardware platform, the MtrackWAR which represents the next level of technology in wireless asset tracking and recovery!
MtrackWAR is the only self-powered, totally wireless device that enables tracking and recovery of vehicles and assets throughout the country, indoors and out, above ground and below, using a combination of GSM, GPS and RF technology.
- Totally self-contained wireless device – all antennas are internal and built into the device. No wires to be found and cut.
- No interference with vehicle wiring harnesses – no risk to vehicle warranties. If the vehicle battery is tampered with, MtrackWAR is unaffected.
- Using the GSM network, MtrackWAR is not as easy to shield as purely GPS based systems. Unlike GPS, stolen goods can be traced inside vehicles, indoors, outdoors, and even underground such as in car parks, basements and garages. MtrackWAR does not need to “see the sky”.
- On a standard 1 hour sleep cycle and sending a health check once a day, the rechargeable battery will last an exceptional 12 months – embed and forget. Depending on application, trickle charging is also possible.
- No software requirement, as the reporting and mapping system is completely Web based. You can easily manage your assets from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.
MtrackWAR is used to protect many types of assets in a wide range of businesses. In summary, the main applications are:- Goods in Transit, Couriers, Plant and Machinery Hire, Retailers, Construction Company, Car Dealerships, Cars, Motor Bikes, Caravans, Boats, Jet Ski’s, Banks, Cash In Transit, Insurance, Generators, Air Conditioners, Computers, Solar Panels etc can all be secured.
Virtually any valuable moveable asset can be protected.
MtrackWAR is available from July 2017.
South African Electronic Tracking Systems Ltd T/A Mtrack:
Why listen to the disgruntled voice in the team?
Employee Productivity: Why Google Employees are More Productive.
Keep up to date with industry related business tips, tricks and advice
Related Service Providers:
ExecuJet (Chalet 598), part of the Luxaviation Group, is announcing that its FBO facility in Lagos, Nigeria, has achieved IS-BAH Stage I accreditation. The facility becomes ExecuJet’s eleventh FBO worldwide to be recognised with the accolade, signifying the operator’s
It’s always an exciting time when one secures a new job and signs an employment contract By Mokhutwane Phooko, an associate at Hogan Lovells (South Africa) The excitement can quickly turn to disappointment, however, when the employer decides to unilaterally
ExecuJet Haite is celebrating receiving approval from the Bermuda Civil Aviation Authority (BCAA) and the Aruba Department of Civil Aviation (ADCA) to provide full maintenance services at its MRO facility at Tianjin Binhai Airport, China. ExecuJet Haite is a