ACFE SA is proud to announce their CEO’s achievement.
The South African Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is a recognised South African professional body, representing and governing fraud examination professionals in SA.
The SA Chapter represents the ACFE in SA, which is the world’s largest anti-fraud and whitecollar crime organisation and premier provider of training and education in these areas. Our members are committed to reducing whitecollar crime worldwide and inspiring public confidence and objectivity within the profession.
The ACFE SA want to congratulate our CEO, Jaco de Jager, on being nominated and accepted to sit on the CHAPTER LEADERS COMMITTEE. The committee consists out of the committee members from the following countries:
• Colorado Springs;
• San Diego;
• South Africa;
The purpose of the Chapter Leaders Committee (“the Committee”) is to provide input and guidance to help the ACFE develop and grow chapters worldwide. The responsibilities of the Chapter Awards Committee are to:
– Advise the ACFE and the Board of Regents on challenges faced by local chapters and on solutions to those challenges;
– Develop an agenda for the annual Chapter Leaders Meeting held in conjunction with the ACFE Global Fraud Conference;
– Review nominations and make recommendations for the following awards:
-> Chapter of the Year
-> Chapter Newsletter/Website of the Year;
– Make recommendations for improving the chapter awards nomination criteria and/or selection process; and
– Assume such other functions as deemed necessary by the Board of Regents or the President of ACFE, Inc.
I believe I have a lot of success stories to share and will be able to show other chapters how and what we did to get to being one of the largest chapters in the world. (Jaco de Jager, ACFE SA CEO)
Related Service Providers:
In a world where life-supporting resources (such as air, water, soil, plants and animals) are being degraded at an alarming rate, it can only be through people and Education for Sustainable Development (ESD) that a long-term solution can be
People played games before the Pharaohs In this article, we explore the history of playing, the role of games in modern times, and the effectiveness of gamification in e-learning. It is firstly important to establish whether game playing has any
Music for the soul! Melancholy and having a bout of BI Blues is often a side effect of business users who need to interact with their data but finding it difficult, for a variety of reasons, leading to frustration