ACFE SA is proud to announce their CEO’s achievement.
The South African Chapter of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is a recognised South African professional body, representing and governing fraud examination professionals in SA.
The SA Chapter represents the ACFE in SA, which is the world’s largest anti-fraud and whitecollar crime organisation and premier provider of training and education in these areas. Our members are committed to reducing whitecollar crime worldwide and inspiring public confidence and objectivity within the profession.
The ACFE SA want to congratulate our CEO, Jaco de Jager, on being nominated and accepted to sit on the CHAPTER LEADERS COMMITTEE. The committee consists out of the committee members from the following countries:
• Colorado Springs;
• San Diego;
• South Africa;
The purpose of the Chapter Leaders Committee (“the Committee”) is to provide input and guidance to help the ACFE develop and grow chapters worldwide. The responsibilities of the Chapter Awards Committee are to:
– Advise the ACFE and the Board of Regents on challenges faced by local chapters and on solutions to those challenges;
– Develop an agenda for the annual Chapter Leaders Meeting held in conjunction with the ACFE Global Fraud Conference;
– Review nominations and make recommendations for the following awards:
-> Chapter of the Year
-> Chapter Newsletter/Website of the Year;
– Make recommendations for improving the chapter awards nomination criteria and/or selection process; and
– Assume such other functions as deemed necessary by the Board of Regents or the President of ACFE, Inc.
I believe I have a lot of success stories to share and will be able to show other chapters how and what we did to get to being one of the largest chapters in the world. (Jaco de Jager, ACFE SA CEO)
Related Service Providers:
If you want to start a debate, talk about company culture While there seems to be agreement that it exists and plays a critical role in shaping behaviour in companies, there is little consensus on what it actually is, never
It’s also the Employer’s responsibility to submit accurate IRP5’s to SARS The SARS Filing Season for Individuals is in full swing. Please note the Employer’s responsibility in submitting accurate IRP5’s to SARS. It is the Employer’s responsibility to ensure that they
Millennials are shaking up the workplace As I heard some millennials lamenting having to get up early for work in the morning, it made me think of how work has changed. Back in the 80s and 90s, there was no