This unique three-leveled townhouse gem is nestled in the heart of Claremont Upper
ONE OF A KIND – Unique home on three levels. A spatial offering to rival a house. This expansive four bedroom townhouse of contemporary style and flair presents with sheer size, great elegance and an easy lifestyle in a quiet lane at the heart of Claremont Upper. Showcasing astounding mountain views. Cavendish Square, UCT and leading schools at your doorstep.
Claremont Upper | R7 495 000 (Bed: 4 Bath: 4 Garages: 2)
• A flight of stairs from the garage level introduces one toan enormous, yet elegant living room, streaming with sun and light and offering a sweeping mountain outlook.
• With a guest cloakroom close at hand, the living room flows via sliding doors to family/games room that also offers a mountain panorama.
• A large dining room adjoins the living room and is spacious enough to accommodate entertaining on a large scale.
• Offering pitched, double volume ceilings the contemporary kitchen integrates with the dining room. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, the kitchen offers custom lighting, gas hob, granite tops and small drying yard.
Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
• The main bedroom suite is one the top floor, above the living rooms being a floor shared with a further bedroom between which is a second living room with pitched ceilings and stack-away doors to an expansive, Balau wood deck that runs the length of the property.
• The master bedroom similarly opens to the upper deck and offers a full en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe/ dressing closet.
• The second bedroom on the upper floor is as large as the master bedroom and opens to the terrace and is en suite to shower room.
• The lower, living level also offers two further bedrooms – both en suite and both spacious.
• All bedrooms feature air conditioning.
• All four bedrooms feature contemporary en suite bathrooms.
Garden, special features and outbuildings:
• The entire top floor opens to a sizable Balau deck easily able to accommodate outdoor entertaining, dining as well as a potted terrace garden. The sweeping mountain views from the terrace are astounding (as well as from all rooms that flow onto it).
• Large double garage with automated door and direct access to the home.
• Sophisticated security is evident throughout this extremely secure home that whilst substantial in size offers an easy lifestyle in regard to maintenance and upkeep.
By Seeff Southern Suburbs