21 Kreupelbosch Way – Constantia
R8 950 000
Bedrooms 4 | Bathrooms 3.5 | Garages 2 | Parkings 6
Web ref: 3138869
Just move into this gorgeous home, relax and enjoy the mountain views. Plenty of parking on the premises, drive into a double garage with direct access to the house. Open plan kitchen, dining room and family room – sliding doors give direct access to covered patio and entertainment area and sparkling pool. Formal lounge with wood fireplace, guest toilet, and a separate family room/dining room/study. 4 bedrooms all grouped together, 3 bathrooms. Totally separate is a double story 2 bed, 2 bath cottage, complete with kitchen, study and 2 reception rooms. Solar heated geysers for main house and cottage.
- The lounge has solid wood floors, wood fireplace and stacking doors lead to the outside garden area with beautiful mountain views.
- Large open plan kitchen/dining room and family room.
- Family room has a closed combustion fireplace which warms the entire room up in winter.
- Two dining tables are fitted in the open plan dining area. The second family room can also be used as a dining room as it is off the kitchen
- Open plan kitchen with centre island. White solid wood units and caesar stone counters. Fitted oven and stove top. Deep pantry for storage. Laundry and scullery tucked away behind the main kitchen.
Bedrooms and bathrooms:
- Bedrooms down one wing. The main bedroom has doors opening out to the pool and garden area. Lots of BIC and modern full en-suite bathroom.
- Further 3 bedrooms, all with BIC. One bedroom has a modern en-suite shower room and its own little private courtyard. Also a very modern full family bathroom.
Exterior Building & Garden:
- There is a large covered patio at the front of the property which is great for entertaining at. Direct views from the kitchen to the patio and pool area. Built-in braai. Solar heated swimming pool.
- The main house has 2 garages, there is one carport and plenty of extra parking behind the security gate.
- Beautiful established garden, complete with a borehole, 5000l storage tank and booster pump. Automatic irrigation system. Filtration system and off the grid water.
- Completely separate to the main house is a modern 2 bed, 2 bath cottage on the first floor with the most beautiful views of the mountain range. On the ground floor is a fully equipped kitchen, lounge area and an enclosed sun room. Aircon in the cottage.
- Fully alarmed with external wireless PIRs, electrical fencing.
Erf Size: ± 2000m²
Rates: ± R3 400 p.m
Faith Knight 083 950 8883 / email@example.com
Nikki Edenborough 082 417 7807 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Essentials is Africa’s premium networking and business directory.
Read more from our Press Room: