Bayanda Business AcademyABC of BEE
About Bayanda Business Academy
Bayanda Business Consulting/Academy is a service provider for B-BBEE Consulting and SETA Accredited Training Provider. The company is 100% owned and managed by a dynamic, black woman. We believe in the ethos of employment equity. We believe in the advancement of young black people hence our company has an internship programme offering graduates an opportunity to gain valuable working experience. The aim is to be the leading and preferred Skills Development Provider, offering vocation and business skills that will lead to substantial job creation for our students and clients. The company also provides B-BBEE certificates of all large corporate. Manage and run mentorship and contractor support programme. Matchmake companies with black investors. Develop a transformation plan for large and small enterprises
Bayanda Business Academy exists to solve the critical issues facing our clients, both large and small. We provide a broad range of services and solutions to help organizations facilitate change, achieve their vision and optimize performance and productivity.
With years of experience, our staff has the capabilities and the expertise to take your business to new heights and advise you on how to score the maximum B-BBEE points. At Bayanda Business Academy we combine our insights and skills to prepare a B-BBEE audit file in preparation for B-BBEE verification.
The company aims to establish effective Enterprise Supplier Development (ESD) Programmes. We provide a turnkey intervention services to assist ESD activities of companies by means of the following:
- Strategic Planning to develop an ESD plan with an indication of amounts that should be spent based on annual turnover. The plan will include priority interventions, key performance indicators and an implementation plan with milestones
- B-BBEE Scorecard audit preparation for Qualifying Small Enterprises (QSE) and Large Enterprise before a B-BBEE verification.
- Supplier verifications and Supplier training of your black owned Exempted Micro Enterprises.
- Supplier Enterprise Development Programme that will empower your potential suppliers to be fully compliant with legal business requirements.
- Skills Development Training that is SETA Accredited as required by the new B-BBEE codes for the SMMES.
- Sectors include Manufacturing, Tourism, Transport, Construction, Agri-business and Services, and mining
- Develop and submit a workplace skills plan with the relevant SETA
- Source and train learners with a disability to ensure the promotion of equality
- Company Registration
- Tax clearance
- Business Plans
- Marketing Plans
- Financial Systems
- Director amendment
- Quality management system