The High Street Auction CompanyCorporate Essentials
About The High Street Auction Company
High Street Auctions was established with over a century of collective experience garnered in the property investment, development, finance and auction industries that came together with the formation of a bespoke company of industry experts.
The collective experience and proven track records of these unique individuals provide the synergy that created a formidable property auction business with exceptional pedigree. In a relatively short period, the company has established itself as the premier marketplace for selling and buying property on the auction platform in South Africa.
This is based on outstanding personal service, long-standing and trusted business networks and the many successful results from auctions hosted by the company since inception.
The people of High Street Auctions bring the value. The company plays two roles in the property auctions industry:
- Acting in a consultancy/agent capacity to clients who have property portfolios by design or by default. In this way it acts in a Business-to-Business capacity.
- Being a retail channel for investment properties, thereby acting in a Business-to-Consumer capacity.
High Street Auctions is committed to providing a premium service to its clients and, in its role as a market leader, promotes the auction platform by developing trust in the marketplace to grow the property auction industry.
With hands-on service the company provides property sales and acquisition services by way of auction in the South African real estate sector. High Street provides these services to a diverse client base of property owners and investors including institutional investors, banks, listed and private companies, property investment consortia and private clients.
The company specialises in commercial, industrial, retail, land and residential property. High value property is transacted under the “High Street” brand at prestigious multi-property auction events held in Johannesburg, Cape Town and across the country.
Key benefits for selling or buying property with High Street Auctions include:
- Being represented by a prestigious organisation that takes pride in its position as the country’s leading property auction house.
- Benefiting from extensive market reach through our strong brand and marketing capability across multiple communication platforms.
- Professionally trained and motivated Directors and Sales Executives who have the expertise and experience to drive your agenda and work towards achieving your desired results.
- A Management Team who provides in-depth knowledge, expertise, support and access to a wide network of serious buyers and sellers.
- Excellent research and valuation tools, technology, support and robust systems increase probability of success.
- Professionalism from start to finish and a stress-free process culminating in our premier auction events that has proven to be highly reliable platforms for selling and buying property.
High Street Auctions hold the records for the highest sale prices achieved at auction in South Africa in both the commercial and residential sectors.
The highest price on a single commercial lot was achieved when the Kyalami Race Track was knocked down for R205 million in less than 120 seconds, and High Street’s residential auction record was achieved when a Clifton villa was sold for R96m less than two years later.