Omni HR ConsultingLeaders in Job Creation & Supplier Development
About Omni HR Consulting
Creating Standards Others Are Drawn To
“When you talk about entrepreneurship and business, you always realize that a journey of success is actually built on failure” says Lize Moldenhauer, Managing Director. The business offering at Omni HR Consulting is about maximizing human capital from both an operational and business success perspective. Following a consultative approach, requires truly listening to our clients’ needs even when they have trouble articulating what that may be.
Training and development are central to Omni’s offering and as such offers multiple programmes with full qualifications and learning programmes both on a National Certificate and National Diploma level, all accredited with the SETA’s, the National Qualifications Framework and the Department of Higher Education. Our accredited solutions are built on the methodology of work-integrated learning (WIL) which allows our learners to contextually apply their knowledge and skills within their own working environments to demonstrate competency.
As a business, we want to make a difference in the communities we serve and as such have encapsulated our communities in three distinct categories: Employee, Community and Supplier Development. Supplier Development as a transformation driver can provide access to and accelerate the growth of suppliers who wishes to partner with our organization. We see a supplier “partner” as some form of alliance; a relationship-based on similarity of interests, nature, or qualities. In a supplier relationship, you know what is needed and you merely want to close the gap of the need. In a partner relationship, you are co-creating solutions that will best address the need with a partner that is like-minded and is able to become an extension of your business.
“The greatest glory in living lies not in never failing, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
Our Training and Development solutions are centred around the following six categories:
• Administration and Business Management Programmes
• Hospitality Management Programmes
• Contact Centre Development Programmes
• Leadership Development Programmes
• Education, Training and Development Programmes
• Personal Development Programmes
The programmes within each category may be delivered as:
• Just-in-Time (“off-the-shelf”) training and development solutions
• SETA accredited qualifications, Skills or Learning programmes
• Customised learning material or learning mediums
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) programmes
Our Consulting Services may be combined with our training and development solutions to result in a holistic skills development initiative or be utilised separately.
Our services in this area range from:
• Training Needs Analysis
• Designing of Performance Management Systems
• Implementation and Project Management of Learnerships
• Development of Competency Frameworks
• Design and Development of Intellectual Property, e.g. Learning Material and Assessment Tools
• Niche Recruitment and Selection Services
• Skills Development Facilitator Services
• HR Generalist Services