Open Learning Group (OLG)HR Essentials
About Open Learning Group (OLG)
The Open Learning Group (OLG) is a fully accredited, higher private education institution with over 20 years’ experience.
Qualifications are delivered through a blended distance learning model while learnerships, skills programmes and short learning programmes are delivered through contact sessions.
We are committed to supporting our students throughout their studies and we are able to offer individuals, regardless of where they are situated, the opportunity to obtain an
accredited qualification that will enable them to realise their career aspirations.
Why OLG is the leader in education:
• Accredited: with South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) and the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET)
• Affordable and accessible
• Finance: access to flexible payment plans
• Dedicated student support: with the OLG4ME student portal, digital tuition and virtual classrooms
• Innovative teaching and learning methodologies: helping students to thrive.
Our specialised services:
• Higher Education and Training Programmes
• Accredited Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualifications (NQF Level 2 -NQF Level 7 degree)
• Further Education and Training Programmes (learnerships)
• Wholesale and Retail Skills Programmes
• Training and Skills Development Programmes
• Short Learning Programmes in the faculties of logistics, commerce and education
• Administrative and logistics support services to other exceptional education institutions
Visit our website for more information on the application and registration process.