Riverside ConsultingCorporate Essentials
About Riverside Consulting
Construction projects are more cost and time sensitive than ever before, which is why it is vitally important to have a professional QS on your team to manage your project budget right from the outset which will ultimately ensure your return on investment.
Working closely with the client and the professional team, we are able to cohesively strategise, implement and successfully conclude projects. We focus on building solid relationships based on trust. Our quantity surveying flair, strategic approach, great service delivery and overall effective execution allows us to effortlessly maintain these relationships.
• Order of magnitude planning
• Cost estimates
• Viability studies
• Life cycle costing
• Cost control during construction
• Tender adjudications and negotiation
• Contract dispute resolution
• Building condition assessment
• Project management and principal agency
• Project co-ordination and control of turnkey and lump sum contracts
• Costing and control of tenant/ client fit- outs- includes softs and furnishings and other specialized installations if required
• Reinstatement cost estimates for insurance purposes