Savannah MarineABC of BEE
About Savannah Marine
Savannah Marine started operating in the South African and Namibian markets 17 years ago under the auspices of the first two black owned insurance companies namely Lion of Africa and New National Assurance Company Ltd.
The Management have been associated with the Marine Insurance industry for over 47 years. Because of the dedication and professionalism of our team; we have for the past 3 years been awarded the PMR Diamond Arrow awards while also attaining a B-BBEE Level 1 Status.
As a Marine Insurance Specialist Underwriter, we are able to focus on all marine Insurance needs, offering prompt quotes and personalised attention from our staff.
We have been in association with New National Assurance Company Ltd for the past 15 years and this relationship with the first black owned insurance company is built on mutual trust and honesty. Our principals hold an “A” rating reaffirmed by Global Credit Rating Agency (GCR) the internationally recognised credit rating agency.
Our specialised services:
• Cargo Insurance (Imports, Exports, Goods in Transit)
• Commercial Hull (Fishing, Diamond Recovery and Passenger Charter Vessels)
• Marine Liabilities (Third Party, Passenger, Professional Hauliers, Ship Repairers and Boat Builders)
• Pleasure Craft (Yachts and Motor Boats)
• Training (Market and Business Schools)
• Technical and Legal advice to clients
• Consultancy Services
70% of all our insured risks are re-insured to the Munich Reinsurance Group a world class international company with financial strength and strong leadership.
New National Assurance has also attained a B-BBEE Level 2 Status.
Visit the Savannah Marine website to read through their testimonials.