XL Bay TravelABC of BEE
About XL Bay Travel
XL Bay Travel is a member of the XL Group Consortium. Having won several business and travel industry awards; as well XL Group Best Agency for 2014. Our business is about assessing clients’ unique needs, providing full-service solutions and delivering those solutions impeccably every step of the way”.
The travel agency is already the agency of choice for local leisure travellers, providing the full range of travel services from flight and accommodation books to visa applications, foreign exchange and travel insurance, as well as providing a planning and implementation service for conferences and events.
XL Bay Travel’s fully-integrated travel management solutions include such benefits as travel policy development, and management, pro-active management reporting, value pricing structures, a free 24/7 emergency support system, and automated and tested quality assurance procedures.
XL Bay Travel is a member of IATA (International Air Travel Association), ASATA (Association of South African Travel Agents)) & ABTA (African Business Travel Association.
“We are extremely proud of our Level 1 BBEE status having just acquired this rating recently. It was our aim for the last two years to improve and better our Level 2 BBEE status.”
Our products and services:
- Travel Management reporting
- Flights, Charter Air
- Domestic & International Hotels, Bed & Breakfast & Guest Houses
- Car rental, Chauffer service, Limo hire, Point to point transfers
- International Rail & Ferry Services
- Foreign exchange
- Conferences & Events
- Meetings & Incentive travel
- Parking services
- Online check in services
- Emergency services available 24/7/365; Online-Booking Tool; MIS Travel Reporting 24/7/365 and Amadeus Mobil Messenger Risk and Management Tool
- XL Travel Group: Overall Winner Office of the Year 2014: XL Bay Travel
- XL Travel Group: Office of the Year 2014
- XL Travel Group: Most Improved Office Programme 2014:
- 2011 Top 30 Company in Africa for Entrepreneurship
- 2010 ASATA Award of Excellence for Tomorrow’s Leader in Travel