Kezla Investments is a 100% black woman owned company established in 2006 to provide essential skills development programmes and project management to corporate and government clients. We hold full accreditation for 6 qualifications with the MICT SETA and we also specialize in Skills Development Facilitation.
Our management team provides leadership and expert advice in the compilation and submission of Workplace Skills Plans, Pivotal Training Plans, Annual Training Reports and Pivotal Training Reports. When compiling the WSP and/or PTP, we ensure that the training needs in your organisation are adequately provided for and that your quarterly grant gets paid. Our success submission rate provides added benefits for companies in that we link our intervention directly to the improvement of your BBB-EE rating, particularly on the Skills Development Pillar.
With the new codes being implemented in May 2015, we have already been capacitated and we are ready to share this information with your organisation!
All MICT SETA levy paying companies, big and small, are invited to give us a call, as the 2015/2016 online system is open. Yes, our Skills Development Facilitators are ready to work with you!
Benefits of Complying with the submission of WSP and ATR
- Maintain and improve your BBBEE Scorecard rating.
- Application for mandatory and discretionary funding for programmes
- Improve the quality and work ethic of your employees through skills development training
- An opportunity to train or host interns in a manner that will benefit your organisation and further improve your BBB-EE rating, whilst giving interns an opportunity to gain valuable experience
Our accredited qualifications:
- End User Computers Level 3
- Technical Support NQF Level 4
- Systems Support NQF Level 5
- Systems Development NQF Level 5
- Journalism NQF Level 5
- Advertising NQF Level 5
Our Unit Standard based skills programmes
- Time Management
- Negotiation skills
- Efficient Communication
- Emotional Intelligence
- Strategic Leadership
- Customer Relations Management
- Project Management, etc
You may choose from our various offerings, what your staff development needs are; We will ensure that your staff benefits from the training and your organisation gets to have these training programmes recognised under Skills Development!
Call us on 011 057 2216 or email us on email@example.com
Business Essentials is Africa’s premium networking and business directory.