- Food processors are experiencing multiple pressures to find ways to minimize the total volume of water
- Reduce waste water discharges.
- Secure adequate, predictable, and sustainable supplies of water for all uses at reasonable cost,
- Reducing the “water footprint”
- Higher production and less wastage, as well as realization of possible economic advantages,
- Better relations with local citizens and governments.
WATER RECOVERY AND REUSE
- Recovered and treated to any quality level for use in the same or other applications.
- Less waste and increased production, which in turn fosters improved sustainability
- Water reuse is an option when it is determined to be necessary and cost-effective.
HAZARD ANALYSIS CRITICAL CONTROL POINT AND WATER SAFETY PLAN
Water Safety Plan (WSP) A HACCP type plan to ensure the safety of drinking water through the use of a comprehensive risk assessment and risk management approach that encompasses all steps in water supply from catchment to consumer.
Water conservation through safe, verifiable recovery processes helps to preserve this precious resource while providing consumers with high-quality foods and beverages