Winning Tenders can fundamentally shift the growth trajectory of your business, but how to compile your tender is key to unlocking this opportunity!
At Enterpriseroom we believe in providing practical training to support the growth of SME’s which is why we are giving you an opportunity to attend a hands on practical masterclass on “How To Tender”
Who Should Attend?
- Businesses who deal with government or the public sector
- Everyone responding to tenders, Bids, RFQ’s or RFP’s.
We will cover both private and public sector tenders.
Understanding the Regulatory Environment:
- The NEW Tender Regulations implemented on 01 April 2017 and their implications
- Policies and procedures
- The Preferential Procurement Point system
- Central Supplier Database registration
How to Find Tenders:
Compiling Winning Tenders
- General Tender terminology
- Preparing your Functionality Response as per the direct instructions from MFMA Supply Chain Management (Government)
- Practical Completion of the SBD Docs including Local Content
How to Price:
Partnering for Success:
- Understand Joint Ventures, Consortiums and Sub-
- Following up on Submissions
Where: Enterpriseroom Hub, 191 Jan Smuts Avenue, Parktown North, Rosebank Corner, First floor, Johannesburg
Date: Wednesday, 7 August 2019
Time: 8am – 4pm
Business Essentials is Africa’s premium networking and business directory.
Read more from our Pressroom: