From September 23 to September 25, IBA Group participated in Technology Excellence Week 2019 that took place in Boston, Massachusetts. The event focused on business transformation in the digital, tech-enabled age.
In the course of three days, TEX Week 2019 featured a wide array of case study presentations, interactive workshops, and deep-dive discussion groups. The topics covered at the event included the following.
- Moving internal systems into the cloud
- Adopting intelligent automation, RPA, and AI
- Machine Learning principles within a company setting.
At TEX Week 2019, IBA Group hosted a discussion entitled Deliver Real ROI with Intelligent Automation. Conducted in a small group of 10 to 15 individuals, the session’s agenda was as follows.
- How to prepare for Intelligent Automation implementation
- What are the most effective approaches to implementing Intelligent Automation
- Role of Center of Excellence. How to drive effective Intelligent RPA adoption across organization.
In addition, IBA Group attended the Intelligent Automation and Process Excellence tactical focus track sessions that highlighted the topics of machine learning, business transformation, Agile strategies, and operational excellence in connectivity and security. At the IBA Group booth, visitors had an opportunity to familiarize themselves with the company’s RPA expertise.
TEX Week is the only US event solely dedicated to enabling businesses to streamline their operations and maximize their operational excellence in the digital era through the adoption of new technology tools.
To view our profile, click here
Business Essentials is Africa’s premium networking and business directory.
Read more from our Pressroom: