Bolunga SystemsABC OF BEE
About Bolunga Systems
Bolunga Systems provide installation, commissioning and maintenance of various technologies ranging from two-way radios to broadband and wireless networks.
We are also able to operate in data communications network and security.
Our company has 4 divisions:
- Electronic Waste Management: Recycling, IT Asset Management, Disposal and Environmental Care.
- Training & Coaching: E-Parenting (Digital Coaching), E-Health, Mentoring and Coaching.
- Software & IT Security: Micro Focus collaboration and COBOL, Kaspersky, Security and CISCO Collaboration.
- Telecoms Infrastructure: Microwave, Cabling, WiFi, Fibre, CICSO Networking and Smart Push To Talk (PTT) Radios.
- We offer a turnkey solution in terms of internal and external auditing. Assess the adequacy and effectiveness of key controls and processes within an IT environment.
- Our OEM and Strategic Partnerships include Molex, SMART PTT, CISCO, MICRO FOCUS, SATLEC, Cambium, Kaspersky Lab and Growth Wheel.
- Our partnerships allow companies to transform how people connect, communicate, and collaborate.
The journey of Bolunga Systems started in 2012 as a telecommunications company with a digital radio installation team. Bolunga has since grown into fully fledged telecoms services company offering broadband and network implementations.
We have expanded into an ICT company that provides infrastructure, consulting, people solutions and electronic waste management services.
The name Bolunga is an Nguni word meaning ‘goodness will prevail’. Our promise is to deliver value to all clients and stakeholders.
Bolunga caters for both public and private sector clients.