Ctrack, a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution offered by Inseego Group, is a global supplier of vehicle tracking, insurance telematics, and fleet management solutions. We provide tailor-made solutions for our customers, and we cater for business and industrial requirements. Our technology and electronic research division designs and develops a wide range of asset management and monitoring systems using GPS satellite positioning, GSM cellular communication, other advanced communication, and sensory technologies.
Our operations under the Ctrack brand, span over 55 countries on six continents with 500 employees and over 1 Million Ctrack systems sold. To further expand on our offering, we have strengthened our position as a provider of advanced machine-to-machine (M2M) communications and telematics solutions, for specific industry solutions.
Our continued emphasis on researching and developing next-generation products ensures that we remain ahead of the market, meeting demands for value-added, flexible, feature-rich, and cost-effective technology that keeps everything, Always Visible.
Our wide range of products and services are made to suit your business’ needs including industries, such as;
- Transport & Logistics
- Airport Solutions
- Mobile Assets
- Security & Safety
- Mining & Yellow Equipment
- Safety and Security companies
- Government and Public Transport
- Driver specific Management tools
- Small & Medium Business Solutions
- Supporting Software & Business Intelligence Platform for all of the above.
Ctrack also provides integrated solutions with third parties and products that are not normally seen as true tracking products. This one-stop shop for fleet managers also provides a state-of-the-art camera solution, Ctrack
Iris, where transport and asset managers can view live camera footage of dash-cams, as well as up to 4 cameras fitted to trucks, trailers and inside cargo bodies. In-cab devices that assist drivers with multi-tasking and route
management is also a result of years of development of software reports, that are easily accessible via mobile devices and cloud-based platforms.
As part of the Inseego group, our objective is to transform business around the world, with innovative solutions, changing the way business communicate and collaborate, with actionable insights on cloud platforms. We stand for values where a sense of urgency, customer-focused market-driven accountability, and integrity is the foundation of our business.
Through-out the years, Ctrack has received quality assurance accreditation for various markets;
E-mark: European Automotive E-mark Certification
TCA: Transport Certification Australia
FCC: U.S. Federal Communications Commission
VESA: Motor Vehicle Security Association
of South Africa
ABS: Accreditation Bureau for Security and Safety
SAIA: South African Insurance Association
ACCOLADES AND AWARDS
On the road to realising our vision of being an innovative global solutions provider, Ctrack has earned the following accolades and awards in recent years:
- Compass Intelligence award as a Compass-Intel IoT Innovator for an industry-leading Aviation Asset Management solution, engineered together with aviation partners to solve unique airline operations with innovative product technology worldwide.
- Global Brands Magazine’s Most Innovative Technology Company, South Africa
- Frost & Sullivan’s African IoT Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership Award
- CFi’s Most Innovative Fleet Management Solutions Africa
- Top 5 finalist for Accenture Innovation Index
- Finalist for Automechanika Johannesburg Innovation Awards
- Winner for ‘Management of Technology’ in the Enterprise category of the Technology Top 100 Awards endorsed by the Department of Science and Technology in South Africa
- Finalist at Telematics Update Awards (Detroit)
- Best Telematics Service Provider in South Africa (Ptolemus)
- Preferred supplier of CO2 Emissions & Monitoring Technology in Southern Africa (Financial Mail Essentials, Green Business)
- First Prize in DTI Technology Awards: Advanced Hi-Technology Projects (DTI)
- Competitive Strategy Leadership Award in the South African Vehicle Tracking Systems Market (Frost & Sullivan)
National Small Business Chamber The National Small Business Chamber (NSBC), established in 2007, is a dynamic and fast-growing non-profit organisation that is committed to the success of Small Business in South Africa. Ctrack’s solution underpins the SMB market requirement, of providing a low-cost fleet management solution for these entrepreneurs.
The Road Freight Association
The Road Freight Association (RFA) represents most transport operators in the South African road freight industry. The association makes provision for various categories of members and facilitates the state of the industry, rates, upkeep of the road infrastructure, road safety, freight security, driver interests, cross-border transport, development funding for emerging operators, education, health, the fuel price, law enforcement, labour relations, and many other issues related to road freight transport. Ctrack has been a member for over 30 years.
The Transport Forum facilitates effective management sessions that enhance two-way communication between state and stakeholders relating to various aspects including road transport, safety, and traffic congestion issues. The Transport Forum has become a highly representative and nationally recognised platform for thought leadership by organisations and individuals who are active in the transport and logistics industry.
The Arrive Alive website was launched on 13 March 2003, as a private initiative to assist the Department of Transport, road safety authorities, and NGOs in enhancing awareness of road safety. 2019 is the sixteenth consecutive year that Ctrack has partnered with Arrive Alive to promote road safety.
Solar Race Challenge
Ctrack also supports the Solar Race challenge, where electric vehicle development is showcased every two years in South Africa, as part of the International circuit. Our technology already then caters for electric vehicle adaption, as well as using battery powered units, that do not interfere with the Solar technology platforms in these futuristic vehicles.
Our continued emphasis on researching and developing next-generation products ensures Ctrack remains ahead of the market, meeting demands for value-added, flexible, feature-rich, and cost-effective technology that keeps everything, Always Visible.
Ctrack, keeping your fleet ALWAYS VISIBLE. For product information and specifications please visit: www.ctrack.co.za