Jack HammerCORPORATE ESSENTIALS
About Jack Hammer
Jack Hammer is rated one of Africa’s top three executive search firms. With our focus on purpose-led companies and social impact, we find great leaders for companies doing great work.
Jack Hammer is one of the fastest growing, top-rated executive search firms on the African continent. With our H/Q in Cape Town, and offices in Johannesburg, Ghana, Nigeria, Kenya, Tanzania, Egypt and DRC, we’re known for the integrity and rigour of our search process and high quality key leadership appointments. Because when people fit, they reveal their greatness, and that’s what compels us!
Services We Offer:
• Executive search – we operate at executive, board and C-suite level in a variety of industries and functions. Our candidates don’t just tick the boxes on a job description. We do the hard work of finding the great ones and taking them through a series of interviews before presenting them on a shortlist. We then partner with clients, helping them make the best possible choice.
• Market mapping – a comprehensive review of any given market can help companies make great business decisions. The process can offer insight into whether to make an internal or external appointment, how competitors structure their businesses and what their likely succession plans are. We partner with clients to decide whether a market map would add value and then determine the scope to help them make their best leadership decisions.
• Transformation Advisory and Equity Appointments – we have an exceptional track record of helping companies appoint EE and female leaders. This starts with a transformation strategy, where we provide input based on our market knowledge, network and expertise.
• Leadership coaching – it’s obvious that a new leader in a new company should undertake a coaching process to assimilate well in a different environment. Through our key partners, we can provide an integrated coaching program for the first six months after a successful appointment, ensuring that the new executive is onboarded properly and that his / her impact is felt sooner, rather than later.
• Leadership assessments – to offer additional assurance of the fit of chosen candidates, we manage the assessment process through our accredited partner, providing clients with commentary on leadership capabilities, strengths and development areas, customising the assessments to suit our clients’ needs.
• Non-Executive Director Appointments – we discreetly vet and assess a select list of individuals who can meaningfully contribute to a company’s board, offering input from governance to strategy.