Maredi TechnologiesABC OF BEE
About Maredi Technologies
Maredi Technologies started trading in 2010 with a vision to provide ICT Infrastructure solutions to public and private sector clients. Maredi Technologies is 100% black-owned and 30% women owned. Our company’s primary goal is to provide clients with turnkey solutions which are both cost effective and operationally efficient. This is made possible by the significant experience and knowledge acquired by our management team which boasts years of experience in the ICT sector.
Comprehensive ICT strategies are designed through consultation with the client, and proposals and implementations are put in place on a per project basis, leveraging the power and expertise of strategic partners wherever necessary. Partnering with these strategic partners ensures that the client investment in specific systems is protected, and that fundamental changes to ICT systems are generally avoided.
To deliver quality and cost-effective solutions to our clients in a manner that exceeds expectations. To assure our clients of our personal attention and professionalism at all times.
We strive to become the partner of choice in the ICT sector and to be recognised as its preferred employer, fostering a culture of integrity, service excellence, performance, social responsibility, passion and innovation.
We value service excellence.
We uphold integrity towards our clients.
We are client-centric in our approach to our customers and we strive to consistently maintain a high standard of service to our clients
We offer solutions in three segments of ICT:
– Telecoms: network operators and OEM’s
– IT: Corporate customers, call centre,
mining, financial and manufacturing industries.
– Last mile solutions: Fixed and wireless connectivity to public areas
- Network installations (RF, Microwave, indoor and Optical Fibre)
- Network maintenance (RF, Microwave, indoor and Optical Fibre)
- Network optimisation (RF, Microwave, indoor and Optical Fibre)
- IT network design, build and maintenance (fixed and wireless)
- Power installation and maintenance (generators, batteries, rectifiers, AVRs, HybriXd, SAM, CK, etc.)
- Cables and accessories
- Network termination equipment
- Network performance monitoring equipment
- Network planning tools
- Wireless products
- Transmission equipment
- Test equipment
- Power solutions
- Repeaters, DAS and TMAs
- Power monitoring and energy management solutions
- Optical Fibre products
- IT hardware and software products
- Custom design products