Regus is the world’s largest provider of flexible workspace solutions, with a network of 3,000 locations in over 1,000 towns and cities, across more than 100 countries, serving 2.3m members.
Through our range of office formats, as well as our growing mobile, virtual office, and workplace recovery businesses, we enable people and businesses to work where, when, and how they want, with a range of price points.
Our customers include some of the most successful entrepreneurs, start-ups and multi-billion dollar corporations.
You can now choose how you work by choosing one of our many workspace options:
• Office space: This is an IT-enabled furnished space that can accommodate one person or an entire team.
• Co-working environment: This shared space includes desk space and will require you to book your own desk to secure your seat.
• Virtual office: This option allows you to have a professional address, telephone answering service, mail handling and use of an office if you’re a business person on the move.
• Businessworld: This allows you global access to various workspaces and includes a range of membership levels to suit any business budget or way of working.
• Meeting room: The majority of businessmen need a space to hold meetings, pitch presentations and train employees. This innovative option also includes WiFi, projectors/whiteboards and support from our team should you need further assistance.
Regus South Africa has over 53 Business Centres across South Africa.
If you would like to book a tour or need any pricing information, please visit the Regus website today or speak to someone from our team to find out which option is right for your business: 0860 600 250