Rennies TravelBUSINESS LIFESTYLE
About Rennies Travel
LimeX is HRG Rennies Travel’s specialist brand dedicated to taking meetings, incentive, conferencing and events experiences to a whole new level.
LimeX is an acronym which sums up our promise; to create Leading Incentives, Meetings, Events and Experiences. LimeX can customise meetings, events and conference itineraries to include any experience that will leave you with lasting memories of a lifetime. Our investment in systems, people and innovation, combined with experience and an intimate knowledge of the travel and conferencing industry, sets us apart from the crowd. We’re also flight specialists in flight logistics – able to large groups to and from various destinations. And as a Bidvest company, all of our clients get security and stability.
Limex is an operating division of HRG Rennies Travel, a proud Level 2 contributor with a B-BBEE recognition level of 125% and a Procurement level of 156.25%.
Services / Products we offer:
• ONE STOP SOLUTION – central co-ordination and management of all your requirements.
• LOCAL AND INTERNATIONAL EXPERTISE – experienced team with strong industry knowledge of attractions and venues both locally and globally.
• BEST POSSIBLE PRICING – Bidvest and LimeX have strong buying power and maintain influential relationships with suppliers – enabling the team to negotiate discounted rates where possible.
• EMERGENCY SUPPORT – LimeX’s Client Services department has strong relationships with airlines, hotels and foreign consulates. This means that they are able to acquire visas quickly and easily, a service that is unique to LimeX.
• SMOOTH OPERATIONS – Our teams are experienced in itinerary, planning and logistics handling and provide dedicated 24/7 on-the-ground support for larger events.
As a division of HRG Rennies Travel, our CSR involvement forms part of the company’s activities. The philosophy behind our CSI is that it should not be a programme simply of investment, but a programme of involvement and interaction with disadvantaged communities. Through our “We Give” campaign, each of our operations nationwide pro-actively investigates a deserving non-profit organisation in their region and provide on-going support. In addition, over the last year we have invested over R600 000 on national initiatives that aims to create awareness and develop around our four key target areas: Child Welfare, Women and Education.