The Document WarehouseHR ESSENTIALS
About The Document Warehouse
The Document Warehouse Training Academy has strategically established itself as an industry leader in Archive and Records Management education.
We offer exceptional value to our corporate and public sector customers, with delegates going back to the workplace with the necessary skills to implement good Records Management practices and principles.
The Document Warehouse Training Academy actively participates in the Records Management industry and is an acknowledged leader in the field.
Our staff are exceptionally knowledgeable about all governing legislation and the legal framework for records management.
Records Management Consulting
The Document Warehouse has been involved in Information Management for the past 16 years and has extensive experience in the Information Management arena. Our consultants are highly qualified and have more than 30 year’s experience in the field. The Document Warehouse work closely with the National and Provincial Archives of South Africa and make use of international standards i.e. ISO Standards as a benchmark for all Records Management projects.
Specialists in conducting :
• Full and partial information audits;
• Compiling Business Classification Systems (file plans);
• Formulating Registry Procedure Manuals;
• Formulating Records Management Policies;
• Completing alterations and additions to approved file plans;
• Training of staff from national, provincial and international archives in file plans;
• Registry inspections for compliance with statutory framework;
• Development of Schedule of Records other than correspondence files;
• Implementation of essential control mechanisms for records;
• Establishing registries and information centre’s for both private and public sector.
The right information, to the person, at the right time!