Tshikululu Social InvestmentsABC OF BEE
About Tshikululu Social Investments
Where investment is strategic, impact is measurable
For the past 20 years Tshikululu Social Investments has partnered with investors to achieve sustainable social impact.
WE ARE A PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM WITH A SOCIAL INTENT
Working with social investors, development agencies and other collaborative partners, Tshikululu’s core purpose is to achieve deep and sustainable change for a greater good that results in positive social impact.
This is done through bespoke strategy design, hands-on trust and programme management, and tailored solutions, enabling social investors to realise their goals in ways that benefit them and South Africa as a whole.
Our clients include corporate foundations, B-BBEE trusts, community trusts, charitable foundations, skills development funders, bursary providers and various government departments.
Our team of 60 social investment, research, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, finance, legal and risk specialists provide solutions to our stakeholders, striving to achieve lasting value from every investment.
We believe that innovation is key to unlocking the potential of social investment.
Our evidence-based, data-driven approach ensures that our social investments are structured to address the root causes of socio-economic problems and find sustainable systemic solutions.
Our areas of expertise encompass:
• Social development
• Skills development
• Youth development
• Agricultural livelihoods
• Bursary management
• Arts, culture and heritage
• Capacity building
• Social infrastructure projects
Tshikululu at a glance:
• R1.5 billion assets under management
• R638 million in social investment programmes managed annually
• 70 000 + applications processed over 20 years
• 60 social investment professionals offer comprehensive social investment trust management and advisory services
• 30 social investment funds under management
• We have experience in managing social investment programmes in rural and urban areas in all nine provinces in South Africa
To find out how we can partner with you to ensure that your social investment is a tangible asset that yields tangible results, please visit www.tshikululu.org.za